Sales Summary by Customer within a Department

I’m trying to build a report (in the new report system fwiw) that will tell me how many items from a specified department a particular customer has purchased in a given time frame. e.g. John Smith, Department X, Quantity 6 I can’t seem to find a baseline report that lets me summarize properly by customer, only reports that list all the individual orders a particular customer has made which doesn’t help. Any suggestions, or a base report that I’m missing?

Sales Detail and filter it down as much as you can, and then look for the customer. A pivot table can help get there quicker.

That’s all I got.

Yah that’s my fear. My hope was to be able to get an email sent to the staff each morning with some key statistics about our club members which really can’t happen if I have to go in and manually manipulate the info in Excel. :frowning:

I’d talk to @SarahBarwin at least. Maybe they can throw together a couple chunks of code they already have to do this, whilst they are still a la beta. Some sort of Sales Detail by Customer…