Ship Compliant / Vin65 Communication Question

Hi Folks,

We just had a number of orders get fulfilled, and their shipping status on Ship Compliant correctly indicates that they are shipped, and provides me the tracking number. However when I look up those same orders in Vin65, they still say “sent to fulfillment.” I have confirmed with our fulfillment that these orders are shipped, yet Vin65 seems to be lagging or not recognizing the status. Has anyone else had this issue? Can anyone help? Thanks,

-Jonathan

How long is the delay updating the information in Vin65? I don’t believe it happens in real time, but on intervals.

On the first push to ShipCompliant last I had been advised it was up to an 8 hour delay on the first push, but subsequent updates are every 4 hours. By updates, I mean information pushing to ShipCompliant and tracking numbers being pulled from ShipCompliant. You might access an order, go to the fulfillment tab and you might see the last automated check was 3 or so hours ago, you can manually check it by hand though and if the tracking number is in ShipCompliant it will be pulled down to WineDirect/Vin65. the auto checks stop after 30 days as well.