Sorry! Your request could not be completed at this time. Please try again later

Sorry! Your request could not be completed at this time. Please try again later.

If you get this error, how long does it usually take to get a report?

I find that I get that message with Internet Explorer and occasionally Firefox.
I haven’t seen it using Chrome. MAC users were seeing it with Safari on the old reports.

I have had to delete my cache to get it to stop getting that message.

OK, this is the first time that I have run a user choice club. Others at our winery have done it before. I was getting the error with this report:

User Choice Club Seasons

I guess you can’t run this report till you process the club since it does not create the orders until you do.

It would be nice to run the report to get an idea for what is going on, but I guess I’ll have to be content till WineDirect offers this. I’ll be processing this club today, so I can probably run the report after I process the club.

A little tweak to the error message might be nice. :slight_smile:

I do appreciate you ideas though, Wendy. I’ll try those also.

Blessings, Betty

Hi Betty,

Sometimes that message appears when there is an issue with reporting and other times it can be due to there being too much data to render in the report. If this issue is still affecting you, I would recommend opening a support ticket and having one of our reps investigate the issue further for you. Typically, you should be able to run the user choice club seasons report before you process.

Best,

Tyler

Humm, not sure what I did wrong, but when I went back to the original report and not my saved version of it; it worked.
Thanks