System Emails Not Being Sent

Hi there,

I got a couple emails from customers saying they never received their ‘Expected Delivery Date For Your Recent Order’. This is the system email that goes out after they receive their Order Confirmation, and general ‘Your Order Has Shipped’.

As it turns out this has been an issue for a couple of weeks based on the last send date of the ‘Expected Delivery…’ system email. The tracking number is being associated with the order but it just doesn’t send them that system email.

This is a big issue for us this holiday season, we rely on system emails for a good customer experience. Is any one experiencing this? We just opened a ticket. I’m going to resort to manually emailing each customer their tracking info and saying they can check at UPS.com. Already tried the ‘resend tracking email’ in the email tab on the order, and it re-sends ‘Your Order Has Shipped’.

Double check your system emails and let me know if any one has any fixes! Thank you

1 Like

I have had the same issue. I also just put in a ticket. I am anxious to hear the response.

1 Like

This is a known bug and they are trying to resolve it.

But, again, the http://status.winedirect.com/ doesn’t show this. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hi Donna,

Thank you for visiting the community forum and bringing this question up .

We’re so sorry that some of you have been experiencing issues with tracking emails. The development team has been investigating and as of today a fix has been applied. Going forward, shipment-related emails should be back up and running smoothly.

We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience for when these issues arise.

WineDirect Support

@Edgar-WineDirect Thank you for the response. I called WineDirect and spoke with them about my open ticket in regards to system emails not being sent.

I did track an order that was shipped yesterday after the patch was implemented. Unfortunately that customer did not receive their tracking number so I will be reporting that on the ticket I have open.

Also, when a patch is implemented, will the customers who have not received tracking numbers now receive their tracking numbers? What should I expect?

Once again, as a heads up, the patch is not working correctly for me and I’d presume many other wineries so it is NOT fixed.

WineDirect’s handling of this and other recent major bugs has been nothing short of disappointing and the antithesis of being the winery’s champion.

1 Like