Trouble with Customer Support

Does anyone else find it nearly impossible to get ahold of customer support over the phone? Or obtaining actual answers and solutions to problems that your having? Customer Support suggesting submitting a “Feature Request” isn’t a solution to problems.

1 Like

Yes, I am pretty unhappy about their lack of support. I’ve called 3 times and started support ticket and nothing. If you are running your entire retail shop on this platform, for the price we pay per month, I would expect to at least have a little help when needed. The apple updates and winedirect and magtek seem in conflict many times.

Yes, they never answer the phone.

@Andrew @097 Denise @christine2 I’m sorry to hear you are having challenges getting in touch with our team. I understand that you are now in touch directly with support reps and hopefully moving toward a speedy resolution to your issues.

There was a recent issue with Apple and MagTek where Apple’s iOS update created an intermittent bug with the iDynamo and cDynamo card readers. That bug has been resolved with iOS 11.4.1 so I do recommend updating your devices if you have not already. (More info on that here.)

Please make sure you are calling our new phone number 800.819.0325 for the most timely response.

I am completely frustrated with the lack of support. I recently put in a ticket letting you know that I am unable to pull a report. The system says it is not able to run it at this time. The response I got from your team was that they were able to run it. That does not resolve my issue nor is that an acceptable response. This is a time sensitive report. I have other reports that I also need to run. Can someone please contact me?

Hi @bev - So sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you. We’re currently experiencing a higher webservices load, which is causing some performance degradation and may be affecting the system’s ability to generate reports. Our engineering team is actively working to restore service as soon as possible. We understand that time is of essence and truly apologize.