Turning off "Pick up at winery" at checkout

Is it possible to turn off “pick up at winery” functionality at checkout for web orders? We’ve had 3 fraudulent p/u orders submitted in the past week - all with phony out-of-state names and addresses, who select “pick up at winery.” Fraud aside, I would prefer this not be an option for out of state online customers.

1 Like

Yes you can. go to settings, then website settings, then to store. Scroll down until you see and just pass what CC’s you accept you will see a few radio buttons. Make sure you uncheck “Allow order pickup” this will turn off pick up at winery for web orders. But if you do a user choice club and you have will call members that customize like I do, you should have “pick up in admin panel only” unchecked and then have “allow club pick up checked”. If you have both of them enabled or checked. Your user choice members who are will call will be flipped to shipping members when they save their user choice club selections and you won’t know until they complain about receiving tracking information for their will call. I hope this helps.

2 Likes

That did the trick, thanks so much! I had been looking around in that area, but missed that set of checkboxes.